- B.C. Students Need a Passport to Financial Literacy
I recently found out that the Ministry of Education is doing a complete overhaul to curriculum, focusing first on K-9, then moving onto 10-12 and the graduation requirements. When I visited the website to read about the redesigned Math...
- 2 days ago, 10 Mar 14, 5:00am -
- TGIF: When in Doubt, Cook
Since coming home on Saturday night, I have to admit, I've been pretty lazy. Aside from working during the day, going to physio twice and the gym once, I have spent most of the past week on my couch, watching Homeland (again) and... that's about it!
- 5 days ago, 7 Mar 14, 5:00am -
- March 2014 Budget & Goals
Entering the last month of Q1 2014, I know I'm seriously off-track with my savings goals already. With that being said, I also anticipate February through April to be the most expensive months of the year, so I'm confident...
- 7 days ago, 5 Mar 14, 5:00am -
- Update: February 2014 Budget & Goals
The first of three very busy / expensive months is over and done with! If you look at the total amount spent, you'll see that the final number came up just $62.70 over the usual $3,200 I budget for... and I'm really happy with that...
- 9 days ago, 3 Mar 14, 5:00am -
- TGIF: On the Right Track
For the past 7 days, everything in my life has felt... right. It started when I delivered my presentation last Friday. All week, I had been stressing out about memorizing it, so I wouldn't blank on stage. When I finally got up there...
- 12 days ago, 28 Feb 14, 5:00am -